What can I do with my property?

To find this information:

  • Check the City's Zoning Map for your property's current zoning.
  • Once you've established your current zoning, check Section 32 (Use Charts) and Section 44 (Definitions) of the City's Zoning Ordinance.
  • If you still have questions, fill out and submit the Property Inquiry Form and City staff will help you find what you need.

Show All Answers

1. What can I do with my property?
2. Will I need to hire a surveyor?
3. What kind of application fees can I expect?