Transfers and Disconnects

Contact the utility office to transfer or disconnect service for a new address.

Make transfer and disconnect requests at least 24 hours in advance. When an account is closed, any deposit is applied to the final balance. If there is no balance, a refund check will be issued.

If your property is not connected to City water or sewer, contact Engineering at 972-551-6600 for service information and requirements.