Terrell Aviation maintains a pilot lounge with supplies, crew car, and vending. Other services include flight instruction and aircraft rental.
The FBO, Terrell Aviation, provides ground support, including major and minor airframe and power plant repairs, for light single to medium twin aircraft. 100LL and Jet A fuel are available.
Terrell Aircraft Services LLC is another option at Terrell Airport for aircraft maintenance and repair for single or multi-engine aircraft.
- FAA Identifier: TRL
- Lat/Long: 32-42-33.0410N / 096-16-02.6090W
- 32-42.550683N / 096-16.043483W
- 32.7091781 / -96.2673914 (estimated)
- Elevation: 474.2 ft. / 144.5 m (surveyed)
- Variation: 04E (2005)
- From city: 1 mile SE of TERRELL, TX
- Time zone: UTC-5 (UTC-6 during Standard Time)
- Zip code: 75160
NOT FOR NAVIGATION. Please procure official charts for flight.
IAPs - Instrument Approach Procedures
- RNAV (GPS) RWY 18
- RNAV (GPS) RWY 36
- NOTE: Special Alternate Minimums apply
- NOTE: Special Take-Off Minimums/Departure Procedures apply
- Runway 18/36
- 5006' x 75' (1524 x 23 m) with GPS Instrument Approach
- 30,000 lb. single wheel weight limit
- Non-precision instrument markings
- RLLS RWY 18
- Open to the public
- Listed on Dallas-Ft. Worth Sectional Chart
- No control tower
- ARTCC: Fort Worth Center
- FSS: Fort Worth Flight Service Station
- NOTAMS: TRL (NOTAM-D service available)
- Runways lighted dusk to dawn
- White-green beacon
- Not certified under FAR Part 139
- TPA-1300* (1500 Twins)
- UNICOM: 123.075
- WX ASOS: 119.275 (972-551-1334)
- Ft. Worth Center APP/DEP Control: 132.85/397.9 (BLUE RIDGE RCAG)
- Enterprise Rental Car ("TRL" Airport Code)
- Crew Car: A complimentary crew car is available for use within Terrell City limits (two hour limit). Prescheduling is required, please call 972-524-1601 before your trip to check availablity and reserve. Drivers are required to present current valid driver's license and proof of insurance.
- Public Transportation: STAR Transit provides public transportation service in Kaufman County. Buses run Monday – Friday from 6 a.m. – 6 p.m. You must preschedule at least one day (or as early as two weeks) in advance. To schedule, call 972-563-5875 on Monday - Friday between 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Provide your name, pickup address (Terrell Airport), destination, appointment time and return time. Fares within city limits are $2 each way ($1 each way for riders over the age of 60). Outside Terrell city limits, but within Kaufman County, is $5 each way ($3 each way for riders over the age of 60).
- Large Groups: If you have a group of 20+ visiting Terrell, you can preschedule a charter bus with STAR Transit to transport your group. Call Tyanna Bell at 469-474-2400 to schedule.
- Fire extinguishers on site
- Fire Department equipped with chemical sprays