Breezy Hill Community Park Center
Rules & Regulations
All Community Center use is subject to the following
rules and regulations. Failure to adhere to these rules and regulations
will result in the forfeiture of deposit and/or suspension of reservation
privileges. The Community Center facilities are under the jurisdiction
of the City of Terrell and may be reserved on a space available basis
by Terrell residents, businesses, churches, and organizations.
1. The Breezy Hill Park Community Center may be reserved through the City Manager's
office, Monday through Friday, during business hours. For more information
please call 972-551-6604.
2. The Breezy Hill Park Community Center may be used for social functions
such as showers, parties or family reunions.
3. Reservations will be accepted from adults only, 18 years and older.
4. Parents, guardians, or sponsors shall be required to submit applications
for reservations for youth groups or individuals under 18 years of age
with on site supervision during the event.
5. Individuals must be residents of the City of Terrell and show proof
of residency when making reservations.
6. Individuals, churches, businesses, and community organizations must
be based within Terrell city limits.
7. All reservations shall be made no more than ninety days 90 days)
in advance from the requested use date and will be on a first come, first
served basis. Reservations may not be made for multiple days.
8. Hours of operations for the Community Center are between 9 AM and
9 PM Monday through Sunday.
9. Full deposit is required in order to hold the reservation. Rental
fees must be paid in full no less than forty-eight hours (48 hrs) prior
to reservation date. Non-profit organizations are exempt from the rental
charges, but a deposit is required. Non-profit organizations may be required
to document tax-exempt status.
10. Less than four-hours 4 hrs) rental is twenty-five dollars $25) or
more than four-hours 4 hrs) rental fifty dollars $50) with a fifty-dollar
$50) deposit, which is refundable upon certain conditions. See # 27)
11. If canceling a reservation, the individual whose signature appears
on the reservation application must notify the City of Terrell at least
twenty-four hours 24 hrs) in advance for a full refund.
12. The City of Terrell reserves the right to refuse or cancel any reservation
at any time.
13. Organizations are prohibited from charging admission and/or from
conducting fund-raising activities in its use of the Center.
14. The use of loudspeakers, amplifiers, or microphones, is prohibited
except with the prior written approval of the City Manager or his/her
15. Excessive noise or complaints from residents adjacent to the park
may result in loss of deposit and forfeit the opportunity to reserve
the facility in the future.
16. Alcoholic beverages in any form are prohibited in Breezy Hill Park
and/or Community Center.
17. City Ordinance No. 1601 prohibits smoking in any City of Terrell
18. All fires must be maintained in grill receptacles.
19. Vehicles will be restricted to designated parking areas only.
20. All paper and waste shall be deposited in proper receptacles in
order to keep facility clean and neat.
21. Responsibility for damage to or maintenance of facilities resulting
from usage beyond normal usual wear will be assumed by the individual,
group, or organization reserving the Center.
22. The person whose signature appears on the Breezy Hill Park Community
reservation application is fully responsible for all participants using
23. User shall not be permitted to nail, tack, tape, screw or otherwise
physically attach materials to any part of the Center.
24. The applicant should inspect the facility prior to rental and report
any damages to the City of Terrell before usage.
25. The facility must be used "As Is". No special services
will be provided by the City to make the existing facility usable for
a specific purpose. The City will clean the pavilion as frequently as
possible. It is the applicant's responsibility to provide any cleaning
or products for their reservation date and time.
26. The Community Center has a posted limit on attendance of ninety
27. The individual, group, or organization is responsible for returning
the keys that access the facility to City Hall the following business
day and the Center must be returned to its original condition following
its use in order for deposit to be reimbursed. Such determination will
be made by the City of Terrell.
28. A City of Terrell representative will check the facility after each
use and will determine compliance with all rules and regulations.
29. The applicant must have a copy of the approved Breezy Hill Park
Reservation Application during rental, to verify reservation in case
30. The individual, group or organization will abide by all rules and
regulations, set forth by the City of Terrell, both written and verbal,
and will not hold the City of Terrell liable for any injury sustained
while using the facility.
Printable rules and