City of Terrell, Texas


Site Search
Enter Key Words:



Ask the Mayor a Question

How Do I . . . ?


City Council - Agendas are posted on the City Calendar when available.

City of Terrell Boards & Commissions


Volunteer for a Board or Commission


Citizens Feedback


Ask The Mayor


Mayor Hal Richards

Q. - I would like to know what can be done to help and protect single families when landlords are not doing thier part of fixing a water leak or getting rid of mold and other pests?


My step mother has asked her landlord to do something about the mold and roach problem since they have moved in. The mold has recently gotten worse and my sister is starting to have serious breathing problems.


What is being done to help a family like mine? Something needs to be done about this because it is a serious health hazard.

Answer - The appropriate organization for you to contact regarding a mold problem would be:


Texas Department of State Health Services
Environmental Hazards Group - Mail Code 1987
P. O. Box 149347
Austin, Texas 78714-9347


The person who would handle your inquiry would be Tenessa Rodriguez. She can be reached by telephone at (512) 834-6787 ext. 2109. You can also email her.




Hal Richards, Mayor




Go Back


City of Terrell Logo - Building a Better Community
City of Terrell
201 East Nash St.
P.O. Box 310

Terrell, Texas 75160
Metro 972-524-3332
Fax 972-551-6682



Copyright 1999 -
City of Terrell
All rights reserved

This page designed and maintained by  Word Works
 Please report any problems to

Staff Email

Copyright - Privacy Statement - Disclaimer