City of Terrell, Texas


Site Search
Enter Key Words:



Ask the Mayor a Question

How Do I . . . ?


City Council - Agendas are posted on the City Calendar when available.

City of Terrell Boards & Commissions


Volunteer for a Board or Commission


Citizens Feedback


Ask The Mayor


Mayor Hal Richards

Q. - Is there a way that the city can pass an ordinance on non-working vehicles parked in front of a home? How would a person work to get this ordinance in force? Terrell is a beautiful place to live but the resident appears to not take pride in the surroundings. What can I do as a citizen? I'm willing to work.


Answer - Thanks for your question.


Junk vehicles are not permitted under the City of Terrell's Neighborhood Integrity Ordinance. A resident who observes a vehicle that appears to be a junk vehicle can contact the City. During working normal business hours call the Municipal Development Department at 972-551-6606. After hours and on weekends, call the City's new hotline at 972-551-6654. This hotline allows you to leave a message for building inspection, fire inspection, or code enforcement (like junk vehicles). Someone will return your call during normal business hours to discuss your concern. Action will be taken if appropriate.


We are committed to keeping our City clean. We have to have the help of citizens in identifying areas of concern.




Hal Richards, Mayor




Go Back


City of Terrell Logo - Building a Better Community
City of Terrell
201 East Nash St.
P.O. Box 310

Terrell, Texas 75160
Metro 972-524-3332
Fax 972-551-6682



Copyright 1999 -
City of Terrell
All rights reserved

This page designed and maintained by  Word Works
 Please report any problems to

Staff Email

Copyright - Privacy Statement - Disclaimer