City of Terrell, Texas


Site Search
Enter Key Words:



Ask the Mayor a Question

How Do I . . . ?


City Council - Agendas are posted on the City Calendar when available.

City of Terrell Boards & Commissions


Volunteer for a Board or Commission


Citizens Feedback


Ask The Mayor


Mayor Hal Richards

Q - I am wondering what one would do to get a "handicap" marker for myself. I'm told it is up to the city. I need one and live at the Terrell Senior Citizens Terraces. Thanks.

Answer - When a public access facility is built there is sometimes a requirement concerning parking spaces to be designated for handicap parking. The marking of parking spaces and installation of signage is the responsibility of the property owner.


If you want more information about the codes that govern this I suggest you contact the Municipal Development Department at City Hall: 972-551-6600. They will be able to explain what the requirements are.





Hal Richards, Mayor




Go Back


City of Terrell Logo - Building a Better Community
City of Terrell
201 East Nash St.
P.O. Box 310

Terrell, Texas 75160
Metro 972-524-3332
Fax 972-551-6682



Copyright 1999 -
City of Terrell
All rights reserved

This page designed and maintained by  Word Works
 Please report any problems to

Staff Email

Copyright - Privacy Statement - Disclaimer