City of Terrell, Texas


Site Search
Enter Key Words:



Ask the Mayor a Question

How Do I . . . ?


City Council - Agendas are posted on the City Calendar when available.

City of Terrell Boards & Commissions


Volunteer for a Board or Commission


Citizens Feedback


Ask The Mayor


Mayor Hal Richards

Q. - The house at 845 Circle Dr. is vacant and has been for several months. The grass is over knee high. How do we report this to Code Enforcement?

Answer - Any resident who observes a property that appears to be in violation of a city ordinance can report it by contacting the Municipal Development Department.


This can be done by calling City Hall during regular business hours at 972-551-6600. Ask to speak to someone about
a code enforcement issue.


There is also a hotline at 972-551-6654. Follow the instructions and leave a message at any time and someone will investigate the situation.


Or you may report the violation by email.


Citizens sometimes make the mistake of assuming that our code enforcement officers, and other department folks (streets, utilities, parks) have the opportunity to daily travel the entire city. It is helpful for citizens to report code enforcement problems, water leaks, potholes, etc.




Hal Richards, Mayor




Go Back


City of Terrell Logo - Building a Better Community
City of Terrell
201 East Nash St.
P.O. Box 310

Terrell, Texas 75160
Metro 972-524-3332
Fax 972-551-6682



Copyright 1999 -
City of Terrell
All rights reserved

This page designed and maintained by  Word Works
 Please report any problems to

Staff Email

Copyright - Privacy Statement - Disclaimer