City of Terrell, Texas


Site Search
Enter Key Words:



Ask the Mayor a Question

How Do I . . . ?


City Council - Agendas are posted on the City Calendar when available.

City of Terrell Boards & Commissions


Volunteer for a Board or Commission


Citizens Feedback


Ask The Mayor


Mayor Hal Richards

Q. - What has happened to the "Report a Pothole" form that used to be on the City website? I see plenty that need to be repaired.


Answer - The City realized a need for citizen reporting for situations they observe not limited to potholes.


So the City of Terrell now offers a new way for citizens to report problems or request services from the City.


Talk to the City of Terrell is available for everyone – from homeowners to contractors – to contact the City using one universal form.


This replaces separate forms used to report potholes or mosquitoes or to request a line locates (Right of Way Permit).


The respective report will go directly to the work order program to create an open work order for the crews. City employees do not travel every street or visit every City property every day so it is important for us to hear from you when you see something that needs attention.


Thank you for the question.




Hal Richards, Mayor




Go Back


City of Terrell Logo - Building a Better Community
City of Terrell
201 East Nash St.
P.O. Box 310

Terrell, Texas 75160
Metro 972-524-3332
Fax 972-551-6682



Copyright 1999 -
City of Terrell
All rights reserved

This page designed and maintained by  Word Works
 Please report any problems to

Staff Email

Copyright - Privacy Statement - Disclaimer